Mandatory Provincial Graduation Numeracy Assessment
Mandatory Provincial Graduation Numeracy Assessment Required For Every Student to Graduate & for Post-Secondary Entrance.
Normally at SAIL, students finishing a grade 11 Math course are asked to write the Provincial Numeracy Assessment to complete their graduation requirements.
This school year, we are offering this assessment at SAIL on November 9th, January 23rd, and June 25th at 9:00 am.
It’s important to note that this assessment is required for a student to graduate under the new graduation plan.
You must register to write the assessment to ensure we pre-order an exam for you. We are accepting registrations for the November assessment at this time.
If you are choosing to write this assessment please send an e-mail to: email@example.com with the following information:
- Ensure the e-mail subject header is: Registration Request for Graduation Numeracy Assessment
- Please include in the body of your e-mail:
- Your full legal name
- The course you’re taking at SAIL
- Your birthdate
- Your SAIL student number
- Your Ministry PEN number
In preparation for the November assessment Mr. Bahia will be conducting tutorials at SAIL on Tuesday October 30th 3:30pm – 4:30pm and Friday November 2nd 10am – 11am. Please e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending one of these face to face tutorials.
BC Ministry of Education Websites to help with Exam Preparation
- Website for Exam Specs – http://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/exams/specs/
- Website for Sample eExams – http://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/exams/search/
- Website for General Information on Provincial Exams –http://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/exams/