Student Information Portal – accessing your report card!
SAIL Secondary Parents/Guardians:
At SAIL, we are introducing a new way to access your child’s school information directly online. Starting for this report period, on November 22, we are officially launching the My Education BC (MyEdBC) Student Information Portal. Our new “Online Portal” allows parents and students to view:
- School & Student Contact information
- Some classroom assessment information
- Published report cards
MyEdBC is a secure student information system used in most school districts in the province. Security is guided by the rules and regulations of the School Act and Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA).
Logging into the Student Information Portal: See your Report Card…
Initial login information and a temporary password to create your account will be sent to you by noon on November 20th from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your junk or spam folder if you do not see it in your inbox.
With your login ID (Student Number) and password, you can access our portal at the URL: https://www.myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen/logon.do
- Enter your Login ID (Student Number) and the temporary password.
- Change your password. Your ‘Current Password’ is a temporary Password. Enter a ‘New Password’ and ‘Confirm New Password’. Password requirements are displayed behind the red warning message.
Your Report Card can be found under Published Reports **Helpful Tip** Save it as PDF or take a screenshot of your Report Card.
Going forward, if you forget your MyEd BC password, click the ‘I forgot my password’ link and an email will be sent to you with a new temporary password.
- have not received an email from sysadmin at MyEdBC with the initial login information
- ever receive a message that reads your account has been disabled.
- are having difficulties creating an account.