SAIL Report Cards are live today!
At SAIL, you can access your child’s school information directly online through our MyEd BC “Online Portal”. Through our portal, parents and students can view school & student contact information, some classroom assessment information and published report cards. MyEd BC is a secure student information system used in most school districts in the province. Security is guided by the rules and regulations of the School Act and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA).
Logging into the Student Information Portal:
Initial login information and a temporary password to create your account has been sent to you by email from email@example.com. Please check your junk or spam folder if you do not see it in your inbox.
You can access the MyEd BC portal at URL: https://www.myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen/logon.do
- Enter your Login ID (Student Number) and your temporary password.
- Change your password. Enter a ‘New Password’ and ‘Confirm New Password’. Password requirements are displayed behind the red warning message.
PLEASE NOTE: if you can’t sign in after two attempts, you will be locked out. After two failed attempts, you must reset your password through the link that reads “I forgot my password”. Doing this will send a new password to your email address.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- have not received an email from sysadmin at MyEdBC with the initial login information
- receive a message that reads your account has been disabled.
- are having difficulties creating an account.