Skip to Main Content

Exam Invigilation

Exam invigilation is done through your course teacher. Please contact your teacher for information on how and where you can complete your assessments. Note that our teachers are well prepared to have you complete assessments in various forms and styles.

Alternate Site InvigilationIf you are eligible, you can have your exam invigilated at an alternate site. To apply, you must fill out our “SAIL Exam Invigilation Request Form” and submit it for approval through our office.