Timelines & Report Cards
Course Timelines & Report Cards
Students may start their courses at anytime and work to complete them based on their specific needs and timeline. SAIL provides 5 report cards per year. If you wish to receive a final mark on a specific report card you can strive to meet the specific deadline for that report period. If you don’t meet your deadline, you can work towards the next one.
- Complete by October 13, 2021 for the Nov. 5 Report Card
- Complete by January 11, 2022 for the Jan. 28 Report Card
- Complete by April 4, 2022 for the Apr. 27 Report Card
- Complete by June 7, 2022 for the Jun. 24 Report Card
- Complete by July 29, 2022 for the Aug. 5 Report Card – Final Marks Only
August Report Card: students please note that SAIL’s August report card will only report final marks for successfully completed courses and for students who have reached their 12 month deadline for course completion. We will not be reporting interim or “in progress” grades. The next report card to update your marks will be available in early November. Please contact your teacher if you have any questions regarding your progress.
SAIL Teachers are not available for support during these times:
- August 6, 2021 until September 7, 2021
- December 18, 2021 to January 4, 2022
- March 12, 2022 to March 28, 2022
- June 25, 2022 until July 4, 2022
UBC and SFU Admissions for Fall 2022:
Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, UBC and SFU required all students to complete distributed learning (online) courses being used for their admissions evaluations by the end of January of a student’s graduating year. During the Covid-19 pandemic, UBC and SFU updated their admissions policies, giving students until the end of June 2021 to complete their courses:
- UBC: https://you.ubc.ca/applying-ubc/requirements/canadian-high-schools#british-columbia
- SFU: https://www.sfu.ca/students/admission/admission-requirements/admission-evaluation.html
Although we have not been notified of any changes to these policies, students and their families should keep themselves aware of the admissions policies at these and other colleges and universities by checking their admissions websites often. We will update this page as we become aware of any new information specific to admissions policies and distributed learning courses.