Course Timelines & Report Cards
Students may start their courses at anytime and work to complete them based on their specific needs and timeline. SAIL provides 5 report cards per year. If you wish to receive a final mark on a specific report card you can strive to meet the specific deadline for that report period. If you don’t meet your deadline, you can work towards the next one.
- Complete by October 13, 2020 for the Nov. 2 Report Card
- Complete by January 11, 2021 for the Jan. 29 Report Card
- Complete by April 6, 2021 for the Apr. 23 Report Card
- Complete by June 7, 2021 for the Jun. 25 Report Card
- Complete by July 30, 2021 for the Aug. 6 Report Card
UBC and SFU Admissions for Fall 2021:
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, UBC and SFU have updated their admissions policies for distributed learning (online) courses. Students now have until June 2021 to complete their courses.
If you wish to have a final mark for your SAIL course added to your record in time to meet these deadlines, you must complete your course (all coursework, quizzes and exams) not later than June 7th, 2021. Please contact UBC and SFU admissions of you have any questions. For all other colleges and universities, please contact their admissions department.
Note that Teachers are not available for support during these times:
- August 8, 2020 until September 8, 2020
- December 21, 2020 to January 3, 2021
- March 15, 2021 to March 29, 2021
- August 7, 2021 until September 7, 2021